Hot Pods® are a new reliable, cost effective solution for revegetating large areas
Exclusive to Lanyonscapes, the product has been developed in consultation with agronomists and erosion control professionals.
Hot Pods® are tailormade for your project.
Hot Pods® are an innovative solution to the current hit and miss approach of revegetating large areas. The system is a holistic approach to the improvement of soils and revegetation in a single pass.
Hot Pods®are individual growing media packages incorporating:
- organic matter
- trace elements
- microbial activators
- soil conditioners
- water retainers
- rodent deterrents.
Application rates, amelioration requirements and seed selection are tailored to suit your project. We guarantee competitive pricing and excellent results.
- No water required for application
- No topsoil pre-treatment
- Minimal loss of seed through fauna activity
- Long dormancy and high viability of seed and media
- Suitable for slopes up to 4:1
- Cost effective application in large volumes
- Improves overall soil viability and vitality
- Ground or aerial-friendly application
- Overseeding of existing vegetation with minimal disturbance e.g. tree seeding in existing grasslands or introduction of improved pasture grasses and legumes.
How Hot Pods® Work
Hot Pods are applied via specialised spreading equipment that allows a precise rate of application over typical terrains up to 4:1 slopes. Precision ensures even coverage and economical application. Aerial applications via helicopter or plane can be used in areas that were previously inaccessible using standard revegetation techniques.
Once spread, the Hot Pods® start improving the immediate area by releasing the microbial activators, soil conditioners and trace elements to generate growth zones. They will remain intact until rain melts the pods and all ingredients are released. Seeds germinate in the growing media inside the pod and send roots into the soil which is already been improved. Growth will continue as the pods incorporate themselves into the soil with each rain event.
Phone: 07 4979 4994
Copyright © 2016 Lanyonscapes
Last Updated: 22/07/2019